2009年11月23日 星期一

luv' letta

Sometimes I feel like talking to you,
Sometimes I scare.
Sometimes I think we would get closer,
Sometimes you were far from the truth.

Whenever think of you,
I am confused.
I don’t know if I am thinking about the real you,
Or just make myself a fool.

Maybe, I am just someone you met randomly outside,
Maybe I am just a name on your mind.
I don’t know what to do,
And, afraid of any moves

I am not sure if this is what people called
“love”,
But I am sure these words are from the bottom of my heart
that I really wanna share with you

I know your answer.
But,
Some feelings seems
out of my control

I send you this because I dreamt of you yesterday,
You were with someone else…
I wake up in the middle of the dream
Feel nothing but
Emptiness

Just like losing something very important,
Just like a boat got lost in the sea with no way out
The feeling of insecurity
ensnare my mind

Maybe I am wrong from the very beginning
to believe that we are in the same world
Maybe you would never understand this
scenario

沒有留言:

張貼留言